Self-Publishing Masterclass Part 3 – Marketing Strategies
This is the third and final part of the workshop I ran for the Just Write author group in Preston, in January 2017.
Here’s what you can learn about in part 3:
- The best marketing strategies to help you get more readers and sell more books both now and in the future
- Which is the most important marketing strategy and how all other strategies come back to this one
- Why you can’t rely on Amazon for future sales
- How to use book promotions
- Tactics to beat the notorious Amazon “30-day cliff”
- Clever ways to get more subscribers
- and more…
Click the play button below to begin listening.
[audiotrack title=”Self-Publishing Workshop Part 3 – Marketing Strategies” songwriter=”(c) Janice Cumberlidge” mp3=”http://janicecumberlidge.com/audio/Self-Publishing-Masterclass-3-Marketing-Strategies.m4a”]
Sit back and listen in, and let me know any additional questions you have in the comments below 🙂
Here are the resources mentioned in the audio:
- MailChimp – get started creating a mailing list at mailchimp.com
- Mailerlite – an alternative mailing list service provider at mailerlite.com
- Instafreebie – give away a sample of your work and collect email addresses without the need for your own website at instafreebie.com
If you would like to download the PDF handout that accompanied this training, which includes all the marketing strategy details included in the audio, plus a few more tips we didn’t have time to discuss, get it by hitting the DOWNLOAD button below.