Self-Publishing Masterclass Part 2 – Amazon Kindle Upload Process
This is the second part of the workshop I ran for the Just Write author group in Preston, in January 2017.
Here’s what you can learn about in part 2:
- The step-by-step process for uploading a new eBook to the KDP platform
- What each setting means and what to choose for each
- What you need to do if you have more than 10 authors/contributors
- The most important part of your book description you need to get right
- How to find and use keywords
- Tips on pricing and the KDP Select program
Click the play button below to begin listening – you’ll get the most out of this talk by following along with the accompanying handout – click the DOWNLOAD button below to get it and open it at the first page.
Sit back and listen in, and let me know any additional questions you have in the comments below 🙂
Here are the resources mentioned in the audio:
- KDP – get started uploading your eBook to KDP at kdp.amazon.com
- Kindlepreneur – easily create book descriptions with formatting, without knowing any HTML –
- KDSpy – investigate keywords and potential book success for any category – kdspy.com
- KDPRocket – similar to KDSpy at kdprocket.com
If you would like to download the PDF handout that accompanied this training, which includes screenshots of each stage of the upload process, with complete descriptions of each entry, get it by hitting the DOWNLOAD button below.