Self-Publishing Masterclass Part 1 – Intro and Frequently Asked Questions
This is the first part of the workshop I ran for the Just Write author group in Preston, in January 2017.
Here’s what you can learn about in part 1:
- A brief introduction – who I am, how I got into publishing, what I’ve published to date.
- Many of the frequently asked questions that many people who are new to self-publishing have, including:
- What’s the difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing?
- What formats can you upload to Amazon?
- What can you sell on Amazon?
- What other platforms can you sell on?
- Is there an easy way to get your books onto all the platforms?
- What is the KDP Select program and what are its advantages?
- and more…
Click the play button below to begin listening.
Sit back and listen in, and let me know any additional questions you have in the comments below 🙂
Here are the resources mentioned in the audio:
- Vellum – create beautifully laid-out self-published books at vellum.com
- Scrivener – write and output your book for all formats – find it at literatureandlatte.com
- KDP Select program – get exclusive benefits and promotional opportunities at kdp.amazon.com
- Ingram Spark – create hardback versions of your books via this third-party provider at ingramspark.com
- ACX – create audio version of your book at acx.com
- Neilson – buy ISBN numbers for your books at nielson.co.uk
If you would like to download the PDF handout that accompanied this training, which includes all the in-depth answers, get it by hitting the DOWNLOAD button below.